The City of Antlers will be hosting an Antlers Homecoming Dog pageant from 11:30 AM- 2 PM on June 19th, 2021 at First Bank Park in Antlers.
The City of Antlers is a No Kill Shelter. We are bringing awareness to our community to help our 4 legged friends. The entry Fee is by donations of any amount, dog food, bowls, or blankets.
- Smallest/Biggest Dog
- Cutest Female/Male Outfit
- Best Dressed
- Most Photogenic
- Best Smile
- Waggiest Tail
- Best Owner & Dog Look-a-like
- Best Trick
- Dog must be leashed at all times.
- Dog messes must be cleaned up within the park, handler is responsible for performing this task.
- Keep in mind many things will be occurring simultaneously at the event, this may make some animals excitable, so please keep control of your dog
- Handler is responsible for the dog’s actions, if these actions are deemed unsafe, the handler may be asked to remove dog from park.
- Please do not approach another dog without asking their handler for permission
- Entry fee is by donations of any amount, dog food, bowls, or blankets.
- Dog must have Rabies vaccination. (We will not need proof of shot records). We apologize for any inconvenience but we have to be cautious in the event of a bite.
- Score Sheet
- Smallest Dog, Biggest Dog, Cutest Male/Female, Best Dressed, Most Photogenic, Best Smile, Waggiest Tail, Look-a-Like, & Best Trick.
- Dog competing in Best Trick are limited to 90 seconds to perform said trick.
- Dog must be leashed at all times, even when performing best trick. Remember there is leash laws in town.
- Props are only allowed during Best Trick performance ex. Balls, hoops, other toys, etc. No additional time will be given for set up.
Audience and Contestant Etiquette
- All attendees will respect the decisions of the judges; any obscene or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
- At no time should a contestant or parent approach the judges.
- Any attendee who wishes to take photos or videos of the event shall not distract or impede contestants, judges, or other attendees.
- First Bank and the City of Antlers are not responsible for any loss, stolen, or damaged property. Nor are they responsible for any injuries that may occur before, during, or after the pageant.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any contestant or refuse entry to anyone who we feel is displaying bad sportsmanship or misconduct.
To enter please come to City Hall for an Application.
For more information, please contact Albert at (580) 271-1344.
Sponsored in part by: Mr. Fix-It & VIP Promotionz