Antlers City Hall has now been closed to the public. All business you need to conduct will need to be done via phone or email. There is also a drop box out front where payments and letters can be dropped off.
City of Antlers COVID-19 Notice
Given all the concerns regarding the Cononavirus (COVID-19) the City of Antlers has enacted the following procedures and precautions.
- There will be no utility shut offs during the months of March (3/2020) and April (4/2020).
- There will be no late fees assessed on the utility bills in April (4/2020).
- Customers are encouraged to use the following payment options instead of coming into the office. Draft, credit card payments over the phone and utilizing the drop box are highly recommended.
- The fees assessed by the credit card company ($3 or 3% of the total bill) will be absorbed by the City and not charged to anyone calling in to make a payment over the phone through April (4/2020).
- Gloves will be worn by our staff when handling money.
- Gloves will be worn by our staff when handling mail and deliveries.
- The City Depot will be closed until April 1, 2020.
- The Wildlife Heritage Center will be closed until April 1, 2020.
- The Nutrition Center will be extending the delivery of senior citizen meals.
- The Antlers Library will be upgrading their bandwidth on the internet to ensure that access is more readily available.
- Court will be cancelled until April 6, 2020.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at City Hall.